Hey Loves, I wanted to share with you my tips on how to get and keep clear skin. Now everyone is unique therefore we all have different skin types so it’s not a guarantee that all of my tips will work for yet I’m hoping most of them will. If you create a skincare routine and incorporate my tips with consistency you should see progress in 2-4 weeks.
- Drink lots of water and eat healthy!
- Change your pillowcase at least twice a week
- If you wear a headscarf or bonnet, wash that at least once a week
- Do not touch your face unless you’ve washed them with antibacterial soap
- Wash your face at the max of two times a day
- Try using a facial cleansing brush to wash your face
- Every time you wash your face follow up with a toner then moisturizer
- Do a facial scrub and mask at least once a week
- Try switching all your skincare products to organic or natural
- Incorporate a natural oil into your routine
- Invest in a facial day cream, night cream and eye cream.
Below are the products that I currently use and I love them!